sábado, 1 de agosto de 2009

Biography Carmela Slavutzky

Description of ceramics in the life of the artist: My name is Carmela Slavutzky, I am 32 years old and I am a ceramist.In June 2001 I started to have ceramic classes once a week, with Izane Schul, who is my teacher until today. A friend of my father indicated us the atelier. This was how, some time later, I knew Izane Schul’s atelier. I am Membership of Apw Gallery in New York City, USA, site: www.apwarts.com where I participate in many exhibitions. I have participated in exhibitions in Dominicane Republic, Cannaries Isles, Argentina, Mexico and many exhibitions in Brazil, Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro and Porto Alegre where I live. I have a daugther and she makes ceramics with me! Ceramics is my life! Carmela Slavutzky

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário